Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Approaching Autumn

AUTUMN'S AROUND THE CORNER It's been a very long time since I've written in my blog... I've been a busy gal. I'm in the process of creating a new game competition with a friend of mine, and it's been taking up most of my free time. Okay, maybe some kayaking too! ;) My husband and I had a wonderful summer with week-long cabin stays in both Lake Tahoe and Lake Almanor in northern California. Ahhh... the sunbathing, kayaking, swimming and partying with friends and family!!! Now Autumn is on her way, and even in mid-September, I'm spotting some trees turning color. I'm predicting an early winter. The almanac is also claiming that this winter will be a long, cold one. I guess I better stock up on all our cold and flu remedies! I'm starting to get new ideas for Halloween decorations! Can't wait! Halloween is always one of my favorite times of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment