Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Rainy Day



It's another rainy day at home... quite the storm, actually. There's lots of wind, which drives the rain sideways at times. And here I was with all kinds of chores I wanted to get done. I do have to go to the store and the pharmacy, but ugh! I don't want to in this weather! In fact, I'm totally unmotivated to do anything but hibernate! The dogs are both in and curled up by my desk chair. They don't like it either.

Been thinking on summer, and our plans to go to British Colombia and Vancouver Island for our camping trip. Our passports are here, and now we need to research some places to visit! It will be nice to be out of the country again! This time, we will be caravaning with another family and their trailer. It is always more fun when people are along! We will also pick up my friend, Mahonia from Washington, and take her with us over to Vancouver Island for a few days! I'm really looking forward to that! I've known her from HNS & DO the last 2 years, but now I'll really get to meet her! :o) Less than 2 months to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment