A friend of mine recently created her new blog, shared it with me, and sparked my decision to create one as well. Of course, beginning one is akin to staring at that blank sheet of white paper and trying to decide what to say. :o) Umm.... guess I'll go with what I taught my jr. high English students to do... just start writing anything!
This blog will be associated with my website, Twilight Illusions, of the same name. My focus will be here for blogging rather than my 2 other journals which have been rather stagnant at late. I've been pretty busy online with other pursuits that keep me from having more of my "me" time... mostly helping to run a web competition with its myriad of activities and adjustments! I am looking forward to Spring Break!
We'll be driving down to L.A. to visit my family. I've missed them so much! I'm in need of a change of scenery, as it's a little too quiet here. And due to the cold and rain, I've been housebound... essentially suffering from cabin fever... typical for our neck of the woods. It's been an unusually cold winter for us in the redwoods. We've had countless freezes, and it's been going on all winter. This is unusual for our typically mild clime. So come on southern California! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment